Silicon Canals is a platform for startups on the canals of Amsterdam – or those beyond in the Netherlands and even in the Benelux. What does this entail? We write about the groundbreaking Dutch startups, the (thriving) startup ecosystem, venture capital funds, incubators, and accelerators. But we are also focused on government initiatives like StartupDelta, news from venture capital funds and service providers enabling startups to scale faster or smarter. Basically, we want to know what’s going on on the silicon canals. Our primary area of reporting is Amsterdam, but let’s hear what Eindhoven, Rotterdam, Utrecht or the rest of the Netherlands, or even Belgium has to say. Foreigners reading this: never call us Holland. Thank you.
Contact Silicon Canals?
Press release? Launch? Question? Bitch and moan?
- Press releases or pitches in English solely. No PDF’s, but only in Word or inline text, please.
- We cover the Benelux (Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg) startup scene.
- All other pitches end up in the Trash folder.
- Please provide a team picture in landscape
- Screenshots highly appreciated
- Directly to the editorial team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Insider tip: follow the Mike Butcher Pitch Format
- Do not ask us to upvote your ProductHunt campaign!
- Snail mail: Nieuwe Spiegelstraat 18, Bussum (the Netherlands)
- For advertising or partnerships, please look at this page first.
Image above: Remco Janssen (founder of Silicon Canals) during Angel Island. Picture by Ohad Gilad (investor at Keadyn)
Contact Silicon Canals – form
Use the form below if you’re really that lazy.