Every minute more than 156 million emails are send out worldwide. Many people are not aware of the fact that email is often a weak link within their organization’s security chain. The technology behind email has become obsolete and therefore vulnerable to external threats.
At AttachingIT, we make sure that organizations can keep using email, but now with the safety standards of today.
We have a young and ambitious team and our flat organizational structure promotes increased involvement in the decision-making process of each team member.
In 2014, we successfully launched our service and since then welcomed a large number of satisfied customers. In the same year our company was selected, as one of the nine companies from over 360 applicants worldwide, to participate in the Microsoft Accelerator Program 2013/2014. This is why we are actively selling our current solution on the German market as well from our office in Berlin. We will soon open an office in Amsterdam.
Vacancy: Account Manager B2B (Region Amsterdam)
Currently, we are looking for a B2B Account Manager who is eager to join our team and help us to conquer the email security market in the Netherlands.
You will be responsible for setting up sales processes and new business aimed at specific industries such as legal, accounting, municipalities and healthcare. You will be working intensively with our marketing department for optimal lead generation and to ensure high-value prospects whom you will be targeting from your position as Account Manager. You keep track of the outcome and results of your activities in a daily report who then will be discussed on a weekly basis with the rest of the team.
· You are able to identify new leads and prospects and initiate sales activities
· You are able to develop client relationships
· You are able to translate new privacy regulations into a clear need towards our solutions
· You are responsible for developing a detailed monthly sales forecast
· You are familiar with MS Office and CRM systems
· You work closely with the Marketing and Customer Success departments for the best customer journey and experience
· You conduct customer visits and attend fairs (giving demonstrations and presentations
· Academic knowledge
· 2-5 years of sales experience. Preferably experience in IT and sales (SaaS)
· You are familiar with setting up and implementing new sales processes
· You are able to adopt the fast and emerging development of security technologies
· You have excellent Dutch verbal and written communication skills
· You have entrepreneurial skills; This means you are a go-getter, assertive, and won’t take no for an answer
· As a young company, we continuously adjust our processes in order to improve our services. This is why it is important that you are able to quickly adopt to new and unforeseen situation
· A job at a young and fast growing IT company
· A gross salary between 2.800 and 3.200 Euro (based on experience)
· Bonus scheme
· A great working environment where hard work and fun always walk hand-in-hand
· Laptop and cellphone
· 25 days holidays