Silicon Canals is the leading English language startup news source for the Benelux. We cover news, knowledge, and insights from the local tech startup ecosystem, providing a growing number of startups CEOs, scale-up founder, angel investors, venture capitalists, innovation managers, and other interested parties from the startup community with invaluable and indispensable information.
What does this entail? Our team writes about the groundbreaking Benelux startups, the (thriving) startup ecosystem, incubators, and accelerators. But we are also focused on government initiatives like StartupDelta, news from innovative scale-ups, and service providers enabling startups to scale faster or smarter.
Basically, we want to know what’s going on in the entire region. Our primary area of reporting is the Netherlands and Amsterdam, but let’s hear what happened in Eindhoven, Rotterdam, Utrecht or Brussels, Antwerp, Ghent, or Luxembourg, too. Foreigners reading this: never call the Netherlands Holland or forget the difference between Flemish and Dutch. Thank you.
Contact Silicon Canals?
Press release? Launch? Question? Bitch and moan?
- Press releases or pitches in English solely. No PDF’s, but only in Word or inline text, please.
- We cover the Benelux (Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg) startup scene.
- All other pitches end up in the Trash folder.
- Please provide a team picture in landscape
- Screenshots highly appreciated
- Directly to the editorial team: [email protected]
- Insider tip: follow the Mike Butcher Pitch Format
- Do not ask us to upvote your ProductHunt campaign!
- Snail mail: Nieuwe Spiegelstraat 18, Bussum (the Netherlands)
- For advertising or partnership opportunities, please visit “Partner with us“.
Do not reach out to us for stupid things like link exchange, SEO purposes, offering to outsource software development, infographic promotions, you know what I mean. This will result in “report spam”.